miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2009

Cocky and Funny

It just doesn’t make sense to some guys that teasing women, busting their balls, being slightly arrogant, not kissing up to them, etc. could or should make them feel attraction. I can understand this because I was exactly the same way the first few times I heard cocky and funny and saw cocky and funny being used. I kept thinking to myself, “If I do this cocky and funny thing, I’m only going to come across as arrogant… and that can’t make women like me more.”

Well, was I wrong.

You must always remember that ATTRACTION isn’t logical. It doesn’t follow the rules that it “should” follow. ATTRACTION is a very powerful emotion that has reasons and triggers that don’t make any sense at first glance. I’m sure you’ve seen many attractive women with guys who mistreat them, abuse them, and were exactly the opposite of what you’d expect a woman to accept.

Why?

ATTRACTION. In the beginning she felt attraction, and as bad as it may sound, almost no amount of being “bad”, abusive, or jerk-ish can convince a woman, feeling a strong attraction to a guy, to leave. So let me take the opportunity to talk a bit about the cocky and funny attitude, why it works, and how to use it to attract women (without having to be an abusive jerk). First of all, you have to remember that the formula is Cocky AND Funny. Always both.

If you act too cocky, you’ll only come off as arrogant and insecure. If you’re just funny, always telling jokes, and making people laugh, you will probably come across as “too goofy.” But if you use BOTH together, you will create magic. Cocky and funny is like sparring… it’s sport… it’s fun… it’s challenging… it’s interesting when used with skill. So let’s get clear about what “Cocky and Funny” is.

Here’s a cocky statement:

“Her dress makes her look fat.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario