viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

How To Act On The First Date

"How should I act on the first date? What should we talk about? How do you keep the conversation interesting?"

These are all questions that I get asked often in one way or another, and in this dating tip I'd like to address this topic.

The first thing to remember when you're meeting up with a girl for "a date" is that it's NOT an INTERVIEW.

You're not applying for a job (and neither is she), so don't act like it.

It's so funny to me when I sit down in a restaurant and I hear a couple that's obviously out on their first date... and the guy has no idea what to do.

It sounds like this:

"So, did you grow up around here?"

"Where did you go to school?"

"Do you have brothers and sisters?"

"What kinds of things do you like to do for fun?"

Painful.

Why is it that people tend to act like they're on job interviews when they go out on dates?

It's just such the not-right thing to do.

I mean, no wonder women sit around with each other and complain about how hard it is to find an interesting guy in this world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario